BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

VASSUP?!


Well, unlike Lorr, I didn't forget about the blog, I just was too lazy to post.  I don't have an obsession with Bruno either, lol I just like saying "VASSUP" and "ISH".  It's pretty exciting.


So, this look was created out of total boredom.  Since there are no seasons in SL I just decided to wear something I would wear in like autumn or winter.  The plaid shirt's from Thimbles, which is having a sale.  It's uber exciting, the plaid shirts at Thimbles are like amazing, they come in like a kajillion colors too.  The vest's from Gigi Couture, it comes with 3 different options, it's pretty exciting.  The jeans are from Royal Blue, which is like my new favorite store.  The glasses, ears, and antlers are from Gritty Kitty.  These glasses are great they could be sunglasses or reading glasses :O and THEY'RE COLOR CHANGE.  


Details
Skin-(vive9) Miranda Glow Juice NB Skin (group gift)
Hair-::69:: rush2 - blackishbrown -
Shape- by meee I make customs and stuff so yeah :D
Jeans- (RB) Dark Wash Jeans 
Glasses-Gritty Kitty: DuckLips Glasses
Deer Stuff-Gritty Kitty: WHITE Fawnication

Ish uber exciting,
Elikapeka 

5 comments:

Amy said...

HI ELI.
this look is cool, even though you are a creep.
and OMG i want those ears and horns.

elikapekai am not a creep said...

I AM NOT A CREEP >:O amy i miss you :P

lorreli said...

haha you are though eli

Amy said...

no comment.
apart from this and my last one

lorreli said...

EFF YOU LORR
-eli not lorr