BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Stre3t Wear

So I forgot about this blog for a little because I've been super busy so now I actually have time to post again.

This outfit is something that I would wear in RL walking around town or going shopping.
While everyone was going to the well known or blogged about stores at the hair fair, I looked at every booth and discovered this hair from excess. Despite it being unisex, this hair has wisps around the face which gives it a very feminine look. I love bags in SL because they can be the perfect accessory to any outfit. This bag made my Riki Yifu has very nice textures and details that it would add something to any outfit.



Besides hair, my other SL obsession is skins. The store League, which always carried very nice clothing has now released skins. Once I put on the demo and inspected it, I knew I had to get it. The face is gorgeous and reminds me somewhat of Angelina Jolie but what really sold me on it was the body. I find that many skins have amazing faces, but the body shading lacks or is very overdone. This body had the right amount of shimmer and some scattered freckles which made it imperfect but in a good way. There are two cleavage options for those people who like to either change it up or prefer a certain size. Also, it comes with a hair options which is great because now I can wear some hairs that require it. Overall, the skin is seamless and I cannot complain about any part of it.



(click the pictures for a larger view)

My favorite item of this outfit is the boots. The store Zero Number carries a small range of boots but they all have very detailed textures and the sculpted laces are made perfectly. They also have a worn and old look, which I look for in clothing and shoes because the items seem more life-like.

Here is the full item list. And yes, I'm way too lazy to post all the slurls so post a comment if you have a question about a certain item or want the location (=

--Shape-- made by me (Ask if you want a custom one)

--Animations-- Vain and LAP

--Lashes-- Aphrodite Creations -- AC Lashes Wild Brush

--Hair-- Excess -- ::xs:: messy hair ::castagna

--Eyes-- ..::MAI::.. -- ..::mai::.. gift eyes vol.1 (Was a gift and still might be)

--Tee-- Sera Korea -- sera freebie_unisex_tshirt_headphone (There's tons of cute shirts and accessories at this place)

--Skirt-- Thimbles -- *thimbles* made of evil miniskirt (I think there's a sale at Thimbles so go get this while it's cheap)

--Skin-- League -- *league* skin medium -misty- natural

--Boots-- Zero Number -- [0N] Wo Boots Gomi

--Belt-- Maitreya -- Maitreya - Leather Black

--Headphones -- domoco --docomo_headphone_series color_head (I think I got this from a hunt and to this day I can't find the store so if you have a slurl/lm please send it to me)

--Bag -- **hope squad bag** - bu riki yifu (The creator owns a few stores but the 100L and under store has cute bags like this one)

--Cigarette -- FG Underground -- :::fg underground::: cigarette short gift (When you walk in the store you get this as a gift...not sure if you still do but givd it a try)

--Socks -- BeNoir Designs -- benoir kathy ripped socks blueberry

--Jacket-- Aoharu -- aoharu_bt_jeanjacket_blue (There's a 50% off summer sale so go now!)

--Necklace-- Yabusaka -- <> anchor choker (Rrom the Summer Lovin hunt)

--Ring-- Nomine -- nomine winter shaker ring - black amber

4 comments:

M SWORDS said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

ILY(and the clothes and stuff)
From Madison.

lorreli said...

ilym maddles ahha

Nene said...

Awesome post girlie keep it up i like to read so do it lol honestly it looks great, and dont be lazy yo go get slurls :p i joke i joke
ily x a million
<3

lorreli said...

haha yaaay<33
that means a lot from you
and I would put the slurls but I'm gonna crashhhh