BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hippie Chic






Hiya!
To anyone who is actually reading this, welcome to a fetchtastic experience. A few days ago Eli and I decided to start this out of our randomness, (I actually thought she was joking) but here it is! I hope you enjoy reading whatever we put on here <33lorrelle>



This is an outfit that one of my friends described as a modernized hippie.



click it to view a larger image (=


First off I am wearing a Curio skin from the June 2 line. The skin has perfect details and an amazing body with well places highlights so getting a fatpack of it is worth it. You get light and dark shades, with and without freckles and 6 makeups so 3k is a steal for the 48 skins.

The jacket is my new obsession from the store Algernon. It has a great leather texture and I love that the sculpty parts fit nicely and I didn't need to modify it at all. It comes in tan and blue also so you can have one to match every outfit.



The jeans are a group gift from somapop. It is really worth it to join the group because they always give out nice gifts such as these jeans, tank tops or tattoos. Also check out the store for some cute items that are well priced and worth having.







Here's the listing of the items im wearing. I might put slurls in at a later date but right now you can search the shops or IM me if you would like a lm or the creator's name.

--Shape--made my me (ask if you would like a custom one done)

--Curio Skin--:GP: Acorn Frex [Light] June-Calla Lily 1

--TheAbyss Eyelashes-- Opium Eyelashes Long (this comes in the Opium Avvie pack)

--MAI Eyes--..::MAI::.. Gift Eyes Vol.1 (might be still in the store as a gift)

--CHAI Nailpolish--CHAI Polish-Blue (one of the nicest blue polishes I have seen)

--Isle's Inc. Tattoo--Asian Tattoo

--Algernon Jacket--*Alg.* Croco Leather Jacket Blue

--somapop Jeans--[SP] sticker jeans

--Cupcakes Top--Yellow rainbow tube top (this is an old one so it might be in the bargain basement now)

--mocorin Hair Accessory--*mocorin* Dandelion HAIRakuse big (candy)

--shop sey Necklace--:sey "pin-choker" [Xsmall]

--Frop Ring--Frrop! Peace Ring (this is from the VIP Hunt I think but check the store)

--Novocaine Hair--Novocaine Hair - Jaya - mocha (on sale for 50L at the Truth mainstore so go grab it before the same ends)

--magi take Sneakers--magi take sports sneaker [S][ yellow ]


See you next time--Lorre

1 comments:

Renee and Kello said...

awesome post! i will wait for more cool entries...i expect them lol and if not then ill scream!
ily
<3